It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Think it’s the price that we would have to pay that fans are worried about because he’s not worth more than £75m but because we have left it so late and they know the price of Paqueta they will have our pants down.
Eze creates a lot of chances. It's also obvious we need game changers from the bench at the moment, and against Newcastle, our bench looked weak. Him Doku, and our other signings, makes our squad lextremely stronger, than last season

i said at the start of the window i didnt want to see us buying players that don't improve us much for huge sums on cash and that looks exactly like what we are going to do, 90m on Paqueta or Eze, the transfer market is fucked up but we are going along with the madness
Both Paqueta and Eze are decent players but these valuations are ridiculous. Ir does seem like we are prepared to pay big though.

Personally, I don’t see how either improves our squad other than to bulk it out. That may help but would also block young talent that needs a pathway. Also, obviously we blow the cash that could be better used down the line.

Id rather we left it. If we sign Duku, this has been a good window for me.

Maybe Jack moves more central and Eze wide left?
Why do people think that Eze is a winger? He's literally a central attacking mid / central mid who can also play as a left midfielder.. he's never been a winger. His best qualities is technique, passing and vision...

I can concur there is not another Rodri in the market as there was no Busquets until Rodri came but can’t our scouts find out someone from France Portugal or Championship who is a little capable.

I don’t know much about the DM market and Pep is quiet choosy in who he puts in his midfield but isn’t there one DM in the target so Poor Rodri gets some respite.

Rodri looks knackered and if City have a deal with Footballing gods to sacrifice Rodri for our treble then fair enough!
Else Rodri needs help.
I think that Kovacic can easily play there especially in a double pivot with Bernardo.. We need a creative / goal scoring / assisting midfielder since KDB out...

I really don't see Eze getting a big move especially after Zaha failing to get another. Zaha far better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.