It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don’t see how it is an either or with Eze and Nunes as they seem very different players to me. I think if we had the space and money we could sign both and they wouldn’t get in each others way.

However if Kalvin Phillips doesn’t want to leave then I can only see Eze signing and not nunes as I don’t think Pep will want that many dms in the squad.

I don’t see how it is an either or with Eze and Nunes as they seem very different players to me. I think if we had the space and money we could sign both and they wouldn’t get in each others way.

However if Kalvin Phillips doesn’t want to leave then I can only see Eze signing and not nunes as I don’t think Pep will want that many dms in the squad.
Maybe we will see who is willing to play ball, Palace or Wolves. It's a smart strategy because they will know that if either of them is unreasonable, we will go to the other one. Having said that, they don't mind keeping the players, so it's a fine balance. I reckon we will test the waters for both and see which one of them is attainable. Apparently, there is one more name in the mix as well...

Ederson/Ortega/Carson

Akanji/Walker/Dias/Ake/Gvardiol

Stones/Lewis

Rodri/Phillips

Kovacic/KDB/Bernado/Eze

Foden/Doku/Grealish/Bobb

Haaland/Alvarez

Still have THB, Gomez, Palmer, McAtee and Doyle as potential squad players/loaned or sold.

Personally would keep 1 of Gomez/Palmer, McAtee and potentially THB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.