It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sky keep saying we are going to have to pay £100m for Eze or Nunes!!!!

Biggest bullshitters in football. How do they get away with this crap reporting?

City won’t be spending £100m ffs

I’ve seen it mentioned that Wolves would want at least £60m now but their owners also need cash? Palace would be £70-80m imo but we were going to do that on paqueta anyway?

Because Akanji was bought for 15m. Even if he didn't work, it was not a big deal. For 80-90m, you expect a starter at the very least. I don't think Eze or Nunez are better than Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, KDB or Rodri. There are better midfielders out there, and plenty around their level that would cost much less.

The problem is, we are too late in the transfer market, with KDB's injury and lack of depth, so there is an urgent need of bringing someone. A position you never want to be in.
I'd include Palmer in that list too.

That doesnt make sense? They are both different players so why would they be on the same list? Nunes is a CM/DM , Eze is a left wing / AM.

Not sure what profile player City are looking for we’ve gone from Bellingham to Rice to Paqueta to Olmo to Barella to Wirtz to Eze to Nunes, they all bring different skill sets what do we want a number 6 number 8 or a 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.