It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Kimmich - Kalvin+20mil
Paqueta - 80mil?

Seems like that 100mil war chest mentioned before
Isn’t Kimmich available for £20mill and we are asking for £40mill for Phillips meaning a net of £60mill spend or £78mill including our little Argie friend.

Isn’t Kimmich available for £20mill and we are asking for £40mill for Phillips meaning a net of £60mill spend or £78mill including our little Argie friend.
I think Tolmie clarified it's 20m+Kalvin in the comments. We value Kalvin at 45m, so it's a 65m deal. Even 20m+Kalvin is a great deal for us for a world-class player with 5-6 years left at the top, IMO.

Nico Williams (now a Spanish international) has a release clause of €55m, he’d do wonders under Pep. I know we’ve heard Neto and Olise shouts but he for me is the best option. Although I wouldn’t mind former options because they’re great as well.

Nico Williams (now a Spanish international) has a release clause of €55m, he’d do wonders under Pep. I know we’ve heard Neto and Olise shouts but he for me is the best option. Although I wouldn’t mind former options because they’re great as well.
Neto and Olise are very good, but both seem to be injury prone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.