It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If rumours were to believed we wanted to bring Mainoo a couple of summers (or was it last summer?) ago.
We were well aware of his talent despite having only played youth football. He'd now be in our first team.

Likewise I'm sure we were aware of Wharton before he moved to Palace, but we wanted to see if he could step up.
He has, as has Mainoo. If we sit back and let someone else in we risk missing another target that could fill the midfield void.
Yes ideally I'd love to see if he kicks on again, but he could cost us even more if he does or he goes elsewhere this summer.

Had we bought either at that point, I would argue your take that they would be in our first team now. They'd be on loan at Girona, or Celtic. And eventually sold to Southampton.

Fairly similar stats to Bruno G - which is impressive for his age, first time in a top league etc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703_092115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240703_092115_Chrome.jpg
    559.6 KB · Views: 25

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.