It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Both he and Perrone turn 21 in a matter of days. He is very highly rated but is actually a shade behind Maximo in the Argentina U21 set up at DM. We really have no need for him regardless of how good he is or isn't. Perrone is playing regularly in La Liga. Redondo still plays in Argentina...
How Perrone is doing ?

Both he and Perrone turn 21 in a matter of days. He is very highly rated but is actually a shade behind Maximo in the Argentina U21 set up at DM. We really have no need for him regardless of how good he is or isn't. Perrone is playing regularly in La Liga. Redondo still plays in Argentina...
only saw the last couple of games at the WC, where he got the starts over Perrone. Much prefer his profile in my #6, think Perrone will end up a gundo type 8. The combination of both with a 8/10 in the mix looks very promising for the argentina midfield.

Perrone Echeverri
Redondo

pretty nice balance if they get that working. :)

How Perrone is doing ?
He's taken over as the starter in the center of Las Palmas midfield. They currently sit 10th with a game to play with 7 W 4 D 7 L. Not bad for a team with some youngsters who don't really score much. 15 GF. However, they've only allowed 15 as well. second fewest in La Liga, and he's been playing a key role in front of the back line. LP play Barca tonight and I'm curious to see if he's in the lineup. If so, I'll definitely have a watch to see how he holds up v. de Jong, Gundo, etc...

He's taken over as the starter in the center of Las Palmas midfield. They currently sit 10th with a game to play with 7 W 4 D 7 L. Not bad for a team with some youngsters who don't really score much. 15 GF. However, they've only allowed 15 as well. second fewest in La Liga, and he's been playing a key role in front of the back line. LP play Barca tonight and I'm curious to see if he's in the lineup. If so, I'll definitely have a watch to see how he holds up v. de Jong, Gundo, etc...
Where's the Las Palmas vs Barca match being shown?

He is starting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.