It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m surprised that Josko hasn’t been played at LCB to be honest, especially as Ake was so good at LB last season and Josko being talked about as the best young LCB in the world last summer? Very strange
i agree. there are several theories, i was told that it’s how pep makes them learn the system. another is that it’s his ball playing. who knows.

everyone knows that pep likes his players to be versatile but he doesn’t get to play cb and he’s often stuck on that left wing.

if city buy branthwaite this summer and he gets to play cb and joško doesn’t my career suicide theory will be confirmed. other young cbs are developing in their natural positions.

and after finding out that the players do read/watch fan content, knowing that so many city fans absolutely can’t stand you, after such short time with the club is probably not very nice.

i agree. there are several theories, i was told that it’s how pep makes them learn the system. another is that it’s his ball playing. who knows.

everyone knows that pep likes his players to be versatile but he doesn’t get to play cb and he’s often stuck on that left wing.

if city buy branthwaite this summer and he gets to play cb and joško doesn’t my career suicide theory will be confirmed. other young cbs are developing in their natural positions.

and after finding out that the players do read/watch fan content, knowing that so many city fans absolutely can’t stand you, after such short time with the club is probably not very nice.
Maybe he will maybe he won't play centre back in the future,Pep sees things in players nobody else does and the player might be more than happy with Peps plans for him.
So many City fans can't stand who? Even if players look that's just nonsense.

Guardiola asks players, particularly young ones, to start in wide positions as that gives them the best perspective of the system and how play develops. It’s much like looking at a painting in landscape as opposed to portrait. It also enables the player to get used to the rhythm of play in an area of the pitch where mistakes are less costly. Playing at the back in England is incredibly difficult, particularly in our system where the line is held high and defensive teammates are often dangerously far ahead of the ball. Gvardiol has done really well and the experience he has gathered this season will only make him better as he moves infield.

Maybe he will maybe he won't play centre back in the future,Pep sees things in players nobody else does and the player might be more than happy with Peps plans for him.
So many City fans can't stand who? Even if players look that's just nonsense.
yes i’m in the pep’s a genius camp. but i believe even pep can’t help with the pace issue, am i wrong? and most of the moaning about gvardiol is his lack of pace as a fullback.

no coaching or hard work can change that. so he went from being a fast cb to being a shit slow lb. awesome :D

this is a kid with immense potential as a cb, and it’s not my irrelevant clueless opinion, many football experts said so.

what’s nonsense? many city fans can’t stand gvardiol, and can’t stand is me being nice there.

yes i’m in the pep’s a genius camp. but i believe even pep can’t help with the pace issue, am i wrong? and most of the moaning about gvardiol is his lack of pace as a fullback.

no coaching or hard work can change that. so he went from being a fast cb to being a shit slow lb. awesome :D

this is a kid with immense potential as a cb, and it’s not my irrelevant clueless opinion, many football experts said so.

what’s nonsense? many city fans can’t stand gvardiol, and can’t stand is me being nice there.

I’m a huge fan of Josko and certainly think he’s had a really solid first season so far at City and is only going to get better.

We've had loads of players playing at left back with no pace, from Delph, Zinchenko,even Ake isn't thhat quick.He may not even end up at left back. There aren't many City fans that can't stand him it just isn't true, maybe a couple on bluemoon but can't say I've even noticed that.

LB is a LCB in a three with the CB stepping up anyway, thats his heat map from RB last season.

josko-gvardiol-sofascore-heatmap.jpg

We play 20-30 yards forward on that most games.

Guardiola asks players, particularly young ones, to start in wide positions as that gives them the best perspective of the system and how play develops. It’s much like looking at a painting in landscape as opposed to portrait. It also enables the player to get used to the rhythm of play in an area of the pitch where mistakes are less costly. Playing at the back in England is incredibly difficult, particularly in our system where the line is held high and defensive teammates are often dangerously far ahead of the ball. Gvardiol has done really well and the experience he has gathered this season will only make him better as he moves infield.
are you a writer or something like that?

You are so invested in Josko that you are over reading into what people say about him and where Pep is currently playing him. Those who criticise him probably think he is a left back, and judge him by that, when you and I know he is a CB just fulfilling a role the manager has asked him to do.

I am a massive fan of his like you and I am looking forward to him playing more centrally as a CB. I think that will happen and I am comfortable that he will have a big and successful career here with City. Next season watch his popularity rise high. Keep the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.