It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

We deffo need a Ferna replacement. Gundo is great in possession but, for example, Leicesters best chances all came about because he lost a physical battle. Most games we’re ok because we dominate possession and get plenty of chances. In the defining games though, purely because of our attacking formation, our defensive set up needs to be absolutely spot on. A season of Gundo there and we will pay the price somewhere.

Teams will have seen how we can be got at if you press Gundogan - we need a physically stronger DM to back up / replace Fern. Gundogan needs to player further forward.

Teams will have seen how we can be got at if you press Gundogan - we need a physically stronger DM to back up / replace Fern. Gundogan needs to player further forward.
Think Gundogan is alright being pressed, his weakness in that position for me is winning the ball back and tackling when teams counter attack us. Agree with the second bit though.

Gundogan is better playing in the defensive midfield position. We’ve seen over the last few months that’s his best position. His form since Christmas has been outstanding.

I love the way people assume we can just get Mendy fit and keep him fit - the recent past is the best predictor of the future - in all probability if Mendy manages 25 games next season it’ll be a bonus. KDB equally just seems to have niggles that won’t go away - here’s hoping but we need to be contingent and plan for both KDB and Mendy being missing here and there. I’m more hopeful on KDB because his issues this season were a direct result of him playing too much the year before - World Cup and David Silva being absent.
We went 2-3 seasons struggling to keep Sergio fit, now he’s changed his diet and training methods to some extent and he’s as fit as ever and I believe nearly a stone lighter. That’s what we’ve asked Mendy to do, slim down and change his diet because he’s top heavy. He’s got an individual training plan (they all have to some extent) but his is pretty strict in comparison and that’s caused a few of the unprofessional moments I’m led to believe.

One of the most obsessed Blues I know was born and raised in Witham, Essex. His dad moved down from Manchester sometime in the 60s.

Good description of my lad, fanatical is the way I would describe his city support, he is a lot louder than me at home games for sure lol

We went 2-3 seasons struggling to keep Sergio fit, now he’s changed his diet and training methods to some extent and he’s as fit as ever and I believe nearly a stone lighter. That’s what we’ve asked Mendy to do, slim down and change his diet because he’s top heavy. He’s got an individual training plan (they all have to some extent) but his is pretty strict in comparison and that’s caused a few of the unprofessional moments I’m led to believe.

Where did you source this information from?

If Pep wants another CB. And Maguire is too expensive. You'd think Toby Alderweireld would be a candidate. He's got a 25m clause this summer apparently. Strange that there have been no links.

If Pep wants another CB. And Maguire is too expensive. You'd think Toby Alderweireld would be a candidate. He's got a 25m clause this summer apparently. Strange that there have been no links.

I was hoping that we would go for him myself but he has turned to complete dog shit since he was injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.