It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Not if Danilo goes too, then I would think we would try for a homegrown RB, that would leave space for one more non homegrown unless that spot goes to Sandler.
Daniel Grimshaw would count as HG, now that he`s 21. Grimshaw, Stones, Walker and Sterling would be enough. Rodri and a foreign CB (if Ota leaves) and we`re set

Daniel Grimshaw would count as HG, now that he`s 21. Grimshaw, Stones, Walker and Sterling would be enough. Rodri and a foreign CB (if Ota leaves) and we`re set
We don't have to have 4 Grimshaw would be club trained not homegrown, and don't think we’ll replace Bravo with Grimshaw. We were talking about if Otamendi stays. We’d only have room for Rodri, unless as I said Danilo goes.

Those expecting a busy window might be very disappointed again come Aug 31st. I could quite easily see us going with what we've already got next season. Mangala might be the only departure.
If we go in with what we have now we wont win the league you have to keep moving forward and making refreshments to the team you never stand still im sure the dippers will be strengthening this summer so we should aswell.

Those expecting a busy window might be very disappointed again come Aug 31st. I could quite easily see us going with what we've already got next season. Mangala might be the only departure.
There is not a prayer that we go into next season without strengthening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.