It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I was just sitting and thinking and it might seem completely stupid but... what if we have signed one or more players. But the club won't say anything yet Because they are adamant that they want to show them off along with the new Puma kit and not with a Nike shirt whom the club can't wait to get rid off??

I was just sitting and thinking and it might seem completely stupid but... what if we have signed one or more players. But the club won't say anything yet Because they are adamant that they want to show them off along with the new Puma kit and not with a Nike shirt whom the club can't wait to get rid off??

I would have thought they will definitely prefer to parade any new signings in the new kit, & they quite rightly don't give a fuck about announcing signings to stop City fans on the internet from flapping.

But how successful they would be keeping it quiet if they had already signed someone, I'm not sure.

I would have thought they will definitely prefer to parade any new signings in the new kit, & they quite rightly don't give a fuck about announcing signings to stop City fans on the internet from flapping.

But how successful they would be keeping it quiet if they had already signed someone, I'm not sure.

Theres no chance in hell theyd have kept any signing secret.

Could make sense as you want to unveil the signings with the new shirt/sponsor.

Herrera from MU is a free agent and is done by PSG since months but is not being announced for that reason.

However, if it was signed already, i think there would be more "noise" about the deal being agreed from the selling team. Realistic scenario is Rodri agreeing terms with City for example but City waiting July to pay his buy out clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.