It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

The only way I could see City agreeing to let Stones talk to Barca is if they had De Ligt (and probably Maguire) in the bag.
Would be happy with either, both an upgrade on Stones.

The last two seasons John Stones has started the season outstandingly but faded badly.

The only way I could see City agreeing to let Stones talk to Barca is if they had De Ligt (and probably Maguire) in the bag.
True. Even then I don't see Barca paying the 100mill plus he is worth. I hope there is nothing in it. He is a superb player and never let's us down despite the bad press he's been getting recently.

Just received information that John Stones has been to Barcelona in the last 24 hours with his dad. The mate that told me is spot on with info and has tried to put a bet on with the bookies but they wouldn't take it...
So defo something happening

No reason to question your integrity- you are repeating what you have heard but, can’t see this being true. Just can’t see City letting Stones go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.