It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Unfortunately the realistic definition of that is him playing 3 straight matches then being out a month. Rinse and repeat. Can we just bulk Zinch up by 25 lbs, stretch him 3 inches and give him a tad more pace? It's as much an option as 'a fit Mendy'.
I guess that’s why we are bringing Angelino back as extra insurance.

So despite having 3 wide players , an injured KDB all season he usually preferred Bernardo wide. What does that suggest to you. I’m one who thought Bernardo would play central, the evidence so far suggests Pep thinks otherwise.

As I have said, it suggests that Pep believed he only had one option for a tricky dribbler who can hold possession on the right.

Unfortunately the realistic definition of that is him playing 3 straight matches then being out a month. Rinse and repeat. Can we just bulk Zinch up by 25 lbs, stretch him 3 inches and give him a tad more pace? It's as much an option as 'a fit Mendy'.
I think pep has finally realised that going into the season with one option to play fullback is a bad idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.