It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

At the same time, he probably realised that it is his last chance to represent his country at major tournament, can’t blame him for that
I understand his urge to do it,i just don't think it was the practical thing to do,Brazil v Argies is tomorrow night/wed morning,i hope if they don't get through he comes right home

I understand his urge to do it,i just don't think it was the practical thing to do,Brazil v Argies is tomorrow night/wed morning,i hope if they don't get through he comes right home
I hope he goes to a cabana with no human contact (except for the attractive, flexible, adventurous female or male variety, whatever he prefers) for two full weeks...

Then comes home. ;-)

I hope he goes to a cabana with no human contact (except for the attractive female or male variety, whatever he prefers) for two full weeks...

Then comes home. ;-)
He is training in a knee brace and they are still playing him,he had better come back in one piece and none of the 3rd place team bollocks

C'mon City announce something.. I know I know but work is passing ssoooo slowly today.. I need a fix to perk me right up!
Welcome Rodrik!

latest

He is training in a knee brace and they are still playing him,he had better come back in one piece and none of the 3rd place team bollocks
You know my thoughts on third place games, so agreed there.

I just hope he gets some recreational time to decompress before coming back for the preseason.

You know my thoughts on third place games, so agreed there.

I just hope he gets some recreational time to decompress before coming back for the preseason.
Last year the world cup players got two weeks I think? I'm sure he'll get some time for holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.