It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Which is why I said left sided not left footed. He played 90% of his games on the left, like Maguire.

Tbh, I've seen Garcia play loads on the right for the 18s. He has played on the left, but id not 100% label him a left sided player. If he's played there it's usually because he's more comfortable in possession than the other right footer alongside him, as opposed to him being there cos that's what he is.

That doesn't apply to Maguire or Aké though.
I don't know who are the other CB at Leicester an Bournemouth, but I assume both those players are the best CB at their clubs so it more than likely those two have to start with another cb who maybe isn't as good so they play on the right and the better defender plays on the left, i think its quite easy to understand, well in my head it is. also I don't get the need to have a left footer on the left cb, course its preferable but not a given if the right footed cb is good enough

I don't understand why we aren't in for Alderweireld? He's available for £25m right? If Pep's happy with Laporte and Stones as our starters then him and Otamendi are good solid back-ups.

Now that Wimbledon is over, can @tolmie please report for urgent transfer news , some of us are desperate !

I think right now everything will depend on out goings.

If Otamendi and Danilo both find clubs and our valuation is met, we can expect some movement, but if they both decide to stay, we'll be done for the summer, bar some deadwood/academy sales/loans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.