It's Quiet 9 - maybe just maybe

MANCHESTER CITY ace Roque Santa Cruz is after a permanent move to Spain.

The Paraguayan striker is on loan at Real Betis and has also had talks with Sevilla.

He said: "I have no desire to return to City."

-

I could see Sevilla being realistic but Betis are in administration and he's on huge wages.

BlueJill said:
ethan23 said:
richards30 said:
His job for a start mate!!! Just enjoy the fun!!

his job?!, i cant feign to believe this due to having a brain cell

A number of posters tried to be nice. Now fuck off.

+1. THD amongst others is a long standing well respected poster who clearly has access at times to sensitive info which he is kind enough to attempt to share but he protects himself as any of us would. oh and brain cell do me a favour .. he can construct proper sentences (and post you tube vids).

bumbleblue said:
BlueJill said:
ethan23 said:
his job?!, i cant feign to believe this due to having a brain cell

+1. THD amongst others is a long standing well respected poster who clearly has access at times to sensitive info which he is kind enough to attempt to share but he protects himself as any of us would. oh and brain cell do me a favour .. he can construct proper sentences (and post you tube vids).

this is brilliant, when was the last time tolmie predicted a transfer?

LoveCity said:
MANCHESTER CITY ace Roque Santa Cruz is after a permanent move to Spain.

The Paraguayan striker is on loan at Real Betis and has also had talks with Sevilla.

He said: "I have no desire to return to City."

-

I could see Sevilla being realistic but Betis are in administration and he's on huge wages.

if he has 'no desire to return to City' he'll have to take a wage cut to move elsewhere or we should stick him in our reserves until the contract expires. Him saying he has 'no desire to return to us' while we're paying a large chunk of his wages (likely) is an absolute disgrace.

BlueJill said:
ethan23 said:
can i simply ask why you have to be so cryptic? not being arsey but would just like a simple answer...

protecting himself and sources. plus its fun.

I only pop in every 50 pages or so. Guess its still quiet then ?

ethan23 said:
bumbleblue said:
BlueJill said:

You came in here with a question and said you were asking in good faith. Now you have proven you just want to stir the shit. If you are a City fan, why do you get pleasure in tweaking other blues. If you dont like this thread, go away.

bluenose45 said:
Seems like none of us have a clue what's going on. I've come to to the conclusion there's nothing going on. End of ..... but it would be a great surprise if I'm proved wrong.

You are an ITK in the making with that post mate ;-)

ethan23 said:
bumbleblue said:
BlueJill said:

Well if you don`t like what Tolmie tells us,then fucking put him on your foe list and leave the rest of us to enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.