It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Walker is coming till August, Levy simply won't allow it. If He was not HG i'd say fuck him and get someone else.

If Spurs are resigned to Walker leaving then it would be in Levy’s best interests to get it done asap – they’ll save money on the wages they would have paid him and it will give Pochettino more time to find a replacement.

If Spurs are resigned to Walker leaving then it would be in Levy’s best interests to get it done asap – they’ll save money on the wages they would have paid him and it will give Pochettino more time to find a replacement.
I agree, personally don't think it will take too long, Spurs made it quite obvious he was going by playing Trippier in the last few games of the season and they won't want to pay his wages past June 30th if they know he's off.

Levy prefers bringing a replacement in before selling - that way the club he's buying from don't know that he has the money from the sale in his pocket. Bale is the perfect example of this, despite the fee being agreed etc his transfer to Madrid wasn't announced until Spurs had finished their transfer dealings for the summer.
Didn't really work that time as everyone knew he was off to Madrid and Levy ended up overpaying for quite a few players but it won't stop him doing the same again with Walker.

Is it ok to mention Mbappe?

That shirt. If that isn't the least subtle hint possible, I don't know what is.

DA_e7fEXUAAOFWM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.