It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like sound business from City especially regarding the young prospects.
Unal to Villareal @12m cost 2m a year ago.
Nacho to West Ham around 20m
Mooy may leave for around 10m
3m for the lad in Italy/France, name escapes me
Roberts may fetch 10m+ if not in pep's plans.
Loan the likes of Barker, Celina etc again. Don't forget to insert the buy back clause Txiki :)
So so happy Pep is in charge coz I don't think we'd buy shite players like Bony again.

Would expect £15m for Mooy and £25m for Iheanacho

ps. Ntcham

A bit contradictory, that.

Exciting though, I've not seen this many Brazilians since the early '00s.
I realised that it was a bit contradictory mate,(was thinking when we signed Elano) but he's a player who's been under the main stream media. Pep and co turned Bernardo Silva up on our doorstep pretty quickly, maybe he has a few other surprises for us ?

He's never been a target this season. The list of players (2 per position) was decided in Feb.

Wouldnt that list have to be very flexible? Each signing we make or dont make has knock on consequences. For example, if we don't sign Walker then we might have to go for Fabinho, which would affect other positions and our ability to sign another foreign player. If we've signed Ederson, then Pickford is no longer a target so another homegrown player might come onto the target list etc?

Some game's yes, we need strength in depth, I don't see the point in buying player's who are worse than we already have. We've been there, done that, and it never works out.

Kompany when fit will start every prem and champions league game. if we buy van dijk for 50m he will start aswel, so stones would be a bench player most of the season, other then cup games. if we are buying players like stones surely its better to start them and have faith in them. its a tricky one centre half. i have no idea how hes going to keep all of our players happy next season. we could have sane, sterling, aguero, stones all on the bench haha

Wouldnt that list have to be very flexible? Each signing we make or dont make has knock on consequences. For example, if we don't sign Walker then we might have to go for Fabinho, which would affect other positions and our ability to sign another foreign player. If we've signed Ederson, then Pickford is no longer a target so another homegrown player might come onto the target list etc?

Worst comes to worst we can flog off a foreign player, and just tell them to take whatever offer they get or spend a year outside the squad.

Kompany when fit will start every prem and champions league game. if we buy van dijk for 50m he will start aswel, so stones would be a bench player most of the season, other then cup games. if we are buying players like stones surely its better to start them and have faith in them. its a tricky one centre half. i have no idea how hes going to keep all of our players happy next season. we could have sane, sterling, aguero, stones all on the bench haha

Kompany when fit might be 3 games or 30. The point is that when building our squad we have to assume it's going to be 0, because we cannot accept another season where Kompany being there would have been the difference.

If he really is constantly fit then 3 ATB is always an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.