It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velez have a CAS appeal against an earlier ruling in favour of City in July. If we lost we could face a Transfer ban. (I imagine we would appeal too)

Are we getting everything done before possible bad news??

Velez have a CAS appeal against an earlier ruling in favour of City in July. If we lost we could face a Transfer ban. (I imagine we would appeal too)

I have a feeling this could be the case, though Fifa ratified the transfer so I can't see how appealing to the CAS can help Velez?

FIFA ratified the transfer so dont see how we can be punished in any way for it.

There's no way I'd be allowing Otamendi to leave City this summer.

Otamendi has shown signs of proper improvement, but he's in now way irreplaceable. If the rumours of someone offering good money for him are true, I'd have no qualms about replacing him with someone better.

Good isn't good enough anymore, and unlike Stones, Otamendi is neither young nor a Pep project.

Not dealing with that grasping cnut Levy and the equally deluded Pochettino it won't be

I reckon it will be like sterling all over again with regards to fan venom. Hopefully we can just get it done fast and not haggle over a few extra million. Especially as we've fucked off 95% of our fullbacks lol we need our defence in place fast so we can get them all familiarised with each other and the pep system. Let's not forget they will all have to adapt to yet another new goalkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.