It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week there were multiple links, twitter and what not nothing here this week. If we were that close, Mendy would be a blue no?

Mendy is on international duty.

Deals are just as close if not more so to being done, just because you haven't heard otherwise doesn't make it true.

International managers don't take kindly to players discussing potential transfers whilst on international duty- If my mind is correct then Silva was demoted to the bench by Del Bosque for exactly that when he tied up the loose ends when we bought him from Valencia .

At least City can thrash out the transfer fee and terms in readiness- I'd expect things to happen quickly when international football is over.

What are all these internationals for? Season's over and there's no tournaments this year.

For France it's been friendlies leading up to next week's world cup qualifier against Sweden.

I think other countries have been playing friendlies too, but obviously France is the important one since it's delaying a Mendy announcement.

Strange how whenever the rags get snubbed (Greizmann) the hacks have to make up stories linking them to Bale/Neymar/Mbappe et al. They never do that with us do they.

Hopefully it's all bollocks anyway.

See what spin they put on it when we sign Mendy, Walker, van Dijk and Sanchez.

Yeah the worrying thing is...... they actually believe it when they read it hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.