It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor try.

I've got a negative opinion of loads of City players and regularly comment on how players like Navas, Bravo, Caballero, Fernando, Delph, Bony etc aren't good enough. I'm not happy clapper.

But Fernandinho is a class player and criminally underrated. The season before last he was doing two people's job. Last season he started off brilliantly when playing consistently at the base of midfield in a 433.

In mid-season hen we started changing shape in every single game, his form went downhill, like most of the side did. Towards the end of the season he was being shunted all over the place, playing in all sorts of positions, and he always did his best.

But at the base of midfield in a 433 his positioning was excellent and his use of the ball was good. Towards the end of the season, Yaya's use of the ball was far better and he deserved to start there. But Yaya is still one of the best midfielders in Europe in possession.

He's a great player to have in the squad and I'm happy to have him.
Well said, one of our best and most underrated players last three years indeed.

So as it stands this is what we know (from what i can gather reading the various threads)

Ederson - is done except the third party stuff which could take a bit of time

Mendy - we may have had a bid turned down by Monaco as they want 40m...but its still looking very likely

Walker - one or two very well connected ITK's saying this was done weeks ago....not sure why it wouldn't be announced, though when you are dealing with Levy anything could happen

Sanchez - Arsenal are saying he aint leaving. Various outlets trying to sully his name saying him and Ozil want ridiculous money/wages. PSG and Munich not going for him (out of the race) - ITK's saying we are in for him....looks promising but Sanchez will have to force the situation.

Mbappe - no one knows...but he will have offers from every big club going so will have his pick....will take a world record bid so unlikely

Fabihno - one ITK says no way, another says we are in for him......about as clear as mud as they say

VVD - rumours in the press saying with have beaten biterpool to the player and the MUEN getting a bit over excited and running a player profile on him but not much else .

is that about right?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.