It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we sign a CB who's on a par with Kompany ...but I'd want to see Otamendi stay. Stones is the one I'd be most nervous relying on. He might be better going on loan somewhere good to genuinely learn from more games (Spain, Germany, or to a team who play the right style of defense- Huddersfield, Bournemouth, even Everton under Koeman) just for 1 season though. I'd even in that case accept Kolorov as a 4th choice CB.

But I hope that we improve the CB position AND keep Otamendi.
That will go down like a lead fart but I see why you posted it as Stones is the weak link currently imo

Been away for the last week & am out of touch with the latest news. Last I heard was the Sam Lee update about VVD being the preferred CB but Pep wants to prioritize Mpabbé & moreso Sánchez.

Anything new since then? I heard you guys are interested in Bertrand as well to be backup to Mendy, & that Ederson is official. What else have I missed?

I hope we sign a CB who's on a par with Kompany ...but I'd want to see Otamendi stay. Stones is the one I'd be most nervous relying on. He might be better going on loan somewhere good to genuinely learn from more games (Spain, Germany, or to a team who play the right style of defense- Huddersfield, Bournemouth, even Everton under Koeman) just for 1 season though. I'd even in that case accept Kolorov as a 4th choice CB.

Rag :)

I wouldn't be writing Stones off just yet,age well on his side,oh and tomorrow will be holding a firm line against a country at the north end of ours,a pretty comfortable evenings work I'd say,as for Kolarov...........................yea ok

You actually want to loan out the £47m defender the manager picked to be his long term signing in the position.

Are you serious?

You actually want to loan out the £47m defender the manager picked to be his long term signing in the position.

Are you serious?

I've read a lot of Tony's posts mate and he seems to like to poke reaction from people? Or he's a wum, one of the other

The best way Stones will learn to play the Guardiola way is by loaning him out so he doesn't get coached by the man himself?

Please kindly remove your head, kick it firmly against a wall and put the hopefully less stupid head back on.

The best way Stones will learn to play the Guardiola way is by loaning him out so he doesn't get coached by the man himself?

Please kindly remove your head, kick it firmly against a wall and put the hopefully less stupid head back on.

Fucking lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.