It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that is what he said but I could be wrong

Not the priority many on here would hope at this stage.

Let's drop another couple hundred mill before we get there, perhaps ;)

Nope; Tolmie stated that we are getting all of our targets. Based on the above you have to assume CB is not what he is talking about. Again...if you believe Tolmie.

Look at the goals to shots conceded ratio last season (because that's the only one that's relevant given the way we now play - with the centre halves habitually exposed) and get back to me. If you think Stones, Otters and Kolarov is a trio that will secure the title you're dreaming. A fit Kompany is an absolute essential the way things stand, and risking all our eggs in the one basket makes no sense

Yet Cahill, Luiz and Terry is...............

After Silva signing, you never know mate but very unlikely. Sanchez in russia, Mendy and Walker have a friendly tomorrow night....I'm hoping we start to see some movement later this week..
Cheers I just find I am addicted to f5ing nice to know early doors if it's likely to be worth it or not. Doesn't really matter since I will do it anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.