It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know an arsenal supporter who is also a top hedge fund manager in London.
Im speaking with him tomorrow and I'll ask him if he knows anything about sanchez. If anyone knows it will be him.

My mentor in finance has a friend who is a man city fan and who works with him. This friend called all transfer targets last season when I met him last june. He is well known to know the senior executives at City.

I'm gonna ask my mentor if he can ask his friend about any targets. Not sure how to approach this though lol.

I'll post here as soon as I here anything :)

Good man :)

I know an arsenal supporter who is also a top hedge fund manager in London.
Im speaking with him tomorrow and I'll ask him if he knows anything about sanchez. If anyone knows it will be him.

My mentor in finance has a friend who is a man city fan and who works with him. This friend called all transfer targets last season when I met him last june. He is well known to know the senior executives at City.

I'm gonna ask my mentor if he can ask his friend about any targets. Not sure how to approach this though lol.

I'll post here as soon as I here anything :)

He work for BNP Paribas and speak with a Glaswegian accent by any chance... Because you have just described my hedge fund cousin who works with a big Arsenal fan and just happens to get all his info from me!!

Small world if so.

Probably nothing in it but there seems to be a bit of money gone on vardy to us (I hope not) and he was at the etihad the other day but I was told that was a promotional think!!!!

He work for BNP Paribas and speak with a Glaswegian accent by any chance... Because you have just described my hedge fund cousin who works with a big Arsenal fan and just happens to get all his info from me!!

Small world if so.
No that's not him lol. Didn't know bnp paribas had a hedge fund busines.
My guy has his own hedge fund.

The other guy the friend of my mentor/friend is an ex lehman brother and goldman partner.

Last edited:

The other guy the friend of my mentor/friend is an ex lehman brother and goldman partner.

Do BNP Paibas have a hedge fund business ? about 10 trillion in 6000 funds I recon and expanding........ but worth jack shit if they can't provide the transfer info we need to stop the boredom before a week on Wednesday

Do BNP Paibas have a hedge fund business ? about 10 trillion in 6000 funds I recon and expanding........ but worth jack shit if they can't provide the transfer info we need to stop the boredom before a week on Wednesday

Right it's a asset management business.
I meant hedge fund in the traditional sense.

Its amazing how much these bankers make, makes footballer salaries look tame in comparison.

Right it's a asset management business.
I meant hedge fund in the traditional sense.

Its amazing how much these bankers make, makes footballer salaries look tame in comparison.

Yes and no - but not the forum for that discussion

Nothing wrong with paying someone a buck or two if they make you 20

But you still haven't told us if the transfer is going ahead or not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.