It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a tournament - I was with the wife - she thought Eugenie was hot, too!

I love tennis.

LOl.
I love tennis too. I look forward to Wimbledon every year. Although I find the whole experience of attending Wimbledon is over rated.

I take it you are a regular spectator Wimbledon?

New York is more my thing.

Been once to Flushing and whole atmosphere is crazy.

Also love the 02 end of year.
The 02 is great fun. Very short and sharp. My nan went once and the seats were a little to steep for her on the top tier haha
New York looks great and I have heard good things about it. Although I havent been the Australian also looks good. The french is a little flat.
I find that attending Wimbledon it is less about the tennis but more about the strawberries, the hill, the queue , people acting pretentious etc...
Also got stopped and searched multiple times at WImbledon and they thought that I stole the tickets. Missed the beginning of a match.

The 02 is great fun. Very short and sharp. My nan went once and the seats were a little to steep for her on the top tier haha
New York looks great and I have heard good things about it. Although I havent been the Australian also looks good. The french is a little flat.
I find that attending Wimbledon it is less about the tennis but more about the strawberries, the hill, the queue , people acting pretentious etc...
Also got stopped and searched multiple times at WImbledon and they thought that I stole the tickets. Missed the beginning of a match.

You were wearing a City football top weren't you, admit it?

I saw someone a couple years back at Wimbledon wearing one on Centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.