It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

He could have left them high and dry in the middle of a transfer ban with no way of replacing him and instead he's staying. I don't think anyone at Atletico has anything but good feeling towards Griezmann.

I think it's embarrassing mate that he was about to leave them and hints at United move loads then does an apology whilst Pogba is saying watch this space he's coming... Fair play for him staying in the end when they are not in the best situation, but to apologise about it and say he was basically never interested is embarrassing.

Anyways back on topic.... we signed anyone yet?!

We're favourites (7/2) to sign Vardy according to SkyBet.
Seems odd. I don't recall us ever being linked with him...

I think it's embarrassing mate that he was about to leave them and hints at United move loads then does an apology whilst Pogba is saying watch this space he's coming... Fair play for him staying in the end when they are not in the best situation, but to apologise about it and say he was basically never interested is embarrassing.

Anyways back on topic.... we signed anyone yet?!

He didn't say he was never interested, you've made that up and are now having a go at him for something he's never said.

He didn't say he was never interested, you've made that up and are now having a go at him for something he's never said.

The first thing that I want to do is apologise to the people that misunderstood my statements. I may have expressed myself badly.

Mate I think that says enough. 'Misunderstood' nothing misunderstanding about him hinting at a united move all the time whilst still at athletico.

We're favourites (7/2) to sign Vardy according to SkyBet.
Seems odd. I don't recall us ever being linked with him...

Skybet are nothing but crooks who manipulate their own markets with their own rumours to suck mug punters into losing money.

Its criminal or at least it should be and they should be dealt with over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.