It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skybet are nothing but crooks who manipulate their own markets with their own rumours to suck mug punters into losing money.

Its criminal or at least it should be and they should be dealt with over it.

The thing is.. the more I think about this the more I tend to believe that there could be some genuine interest. We know the attributes that Pep likes in his attackers: pace, work-rate, pressing, etc. We also know that Pep highly rates Aubameyang. Could this be a cheaper, homegrown option? To be clear, I don't rate the player personally. However, I can understand why Pep might be looking at him as a potential option.

The thing is.. the more I think about this the more I tend to believe that there could be some genuine interest. We know the attributes that Pep likes in his attackers: pace, work-rate, pressing, etc. We also know that Pep highly rates Aubameyang. Could this be a cheaper, homegrown option? To be clear, I don't rate the player personally. However, I can understand why Pep might be looking at him as a potential option.
7/2 isnt that great if there were any realistic links it would be less than that, sky just create markets doesnt mean anything, we're favourites to singn Messi with skybet doesnt mean ther is any chance of it.

We're favourites (7/2) to sign Vardy according to SkyBet.
Seems odd. I don't recall us ever being linked with him...

Be a great 3rd striker
To be honest I don't think he would add much to our team the way Pep plays, he is a decent striker but his main attribute is pace and running into space. He would actually suit a Mourinho team more than a Guardiola team IMO

7/2 isnt that great if there were any realistic links it would be less than that, sky just create markets doesnt mean anything, we're favourites to singn Messi with skybet doesnt mean ther is any chance of it.

Pretty much this. It's why I rarely splutter. Gambling is a game designed in their favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.