It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
rags too close to top 4 for comfort for me. Red scouse winning would heap more pressure on them. We simply have to just look after ourselves.
If rags get top 4 it will probably be Arsenals fault, as I dont think liverpool will make it either way. Unfortunately we are hoping for another arsenal defeat this weekend which could leave them down in 7 th.

Would blue scouse sell both Barkley and Lukaku in the same window? Would probably make Koeman quit.

Barkley and Lukaku both shit in another big game.

I'm sure they'll turn up in mid-table clash next time around.

Those who want Barkley only had to watch his performance today to see that Pep would hate him. So wasteful and rash.

Could've been sent off (twice). Gave the ball away multiple times. Got caught in possession and dribbling around his own box. Generally shite.

Would blue scouse sell both Barkley and Lukaku in the same window? Would probably make Koeman quit.

For the touted 110m I think Koeman would be more than happy. He could actually buy players who ain't flat track bullies.

As for Barkley if we meet the asking price of 50m, then Txiki should call it a day.

Barkley and Lukaku both shit in another big game.

I'm sure they'll turn up in mid-table clash next time around.

Those who want Barkley only had to watch his performance today to see that Pep would hate him. So wasteful and rash.

Could've been sent off (twice). Gave the ball away multiple times. Got caught in possession and dribbling around his own box. Generally shite.

so you base buying players on one game ? barkleys been really good this season.

I'm basing it on Barkley's PL career. Looks good against average to poor sides but can't raise it against the best.

This game was a perfect example.

you can't have watched him against us then. he pretty much always plays well against us. the semi final a few years back beign a prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.