It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance, I'll place money on now that we do minimum of 8.
Not putting money on it, but I can't see that. Maybe young players, or signings like Zinchenko or Mooy that go out on loan. Last Summer it was 5 with Jesus joining in Jan. 8 on top of that seems unlikely.

When the season starts isn't important. The goal is to get players in fast so they can adapt to new surroundings and get acclimated with the club/teammates. If we're signing players and selling players Aug 11th, we didn't handle the window too well.

It's definitely gone quiet on the transfer front at the moment, so what's happening?. We're in urgent need for fullbacks, linked with a few as usual but not 1 in YET!, so where we upto?
We have nearly a month before pre-season starts and the transfer window doesn't open for 2 weeks. Stop flapping

When the season starts isn't important. The goal is to get players in fast so they can adapt to new surroundings and get acclimated with the club/teammates. If we're signing players and selling players Aug 11th, we didn't handle the window too well.

Yeah I agree. I think certainly incomings need to be done by then. Outgoings maybe not so urgent.

If there are flappers on Bluemoon, imagine the flapping on other fan forums. We are one of very few teams to have signed anyone and arguably we have signed the highest quality too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.