It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance, I'll place money on now that we do minimum of 8.
May do 8 but think that will be the maximum , be surprised to get over 8 . Ederson, Bernardo 3 full backs, centre mid , forward , not sure about a centre back unless Otamendi leaves.

May do 8 but think that will be the maximum , be surprised to get over 8 . Ederson, Bernardo 3 full backs, centre mid , forward , not sure about a centre back unless Otamendi leaves.
Yeah, probably phrased it wrong. Likely to be 7 or 8.

Like Kolarov covering at left back, do ya?
Yes because he's a quality player and can play leftcentre-back as well. he has 1 year left. He's not going to be sold.

It's not fantasy football. You have to work with the contracts you have got, and the players that are on high wages and aren't going anywhere. 5 incomings into a 1st team squad is an awful lot.

I was just trying to be a bit light hearted for a change,but it went over the 2nd most angriest poster on here's head,never mind

I don't normally associate you with lightheartedness so didn't take it that way.

I also think I'm at worst the 3rd angriest ;)

It's definitely gone quiet on the transfer front at the moment, so what's happening?. We're in urgent need for fullbacks, linked with a few as usual but not 1 in YET!, so where we upto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.