It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone knowledgeable list out Tolmie's record on transfers over the years, both hits and misses?
Why does it matter, there has been plenty of occasions that players are almost nailed on but have a last minute change of heart for whatever reason that affects all clubs. I guess that Tolmie gets good vibes that something is moving favourably then after that until the club gets agreement it is open to win/lose on the deals.

People get far to easily upset on here when the process ends with disappoint, Take it for what it is a bit of fun and excitement and a bonus if it comes off. There are very few with connections such as Tolmie but unless he is DOF then there can be nothing concrete to guarantee a signature 100%

Think you're taking it too seriously, it's just part of the transfer window fun here. IMO the rumours from news aggregators like transfermarketweb aren't any worse. But that's just me.
Can someone knowledgeable list out Tolmie's record on transfers over the years, both hits and misses?

I used to think he was beyond hope. Now I think he shows enough promise to be good enough to command a starting place (against tough competition in Sané, the Silvas, etc)...but he has to improve still.

I don't mind being wrong. I usually am in the end but it takes so long sometimes that it's still no good, e.g. Cabellero coming good with only a year left before he leaves or Fernando or JGarcia.

I hope Stones beats the clock in getting there but I don't have blind faith in it happening and I'd be very doubtful that he'd be captain before he becomes solid.

See that wasn't too hard (:

For what it's worth I thought silva was on the decline and he ends up having his best season at city, imo..

We all see different permutations, starting line ups and favour to our likes, however, there's a nasty side being developed by stones, it's being nurtured in my opinion, one which will help elevate his ability through ego, as currently he is far to likable..

There's a lot to be said about ego on the field, I just don't think stones believes in what most can see, he's all the makings of top draw without the belief. Let's hope vinny can nurture him this year as it is the one position, still, that is our achillies heel, we have the ingredients, time to turn the cooker on!

Why does it matter, there has been plenty of occasions that players are almost nailed on but have a last minute change of heart for whatever reason that affects all clubs. I guess that Tolmie gets good vibes that something is moving favourably then after that until the club gets agreement it is open to win/lose on the deals.

People get far to easily upset on here when the process ends with disappoint, Take it for what it is a bit of fun and excitement and a bonus if it comes off. There are very few with connections such as Tolmie but unless he is DOF then there can be nothing concrete to guarantee a signature 100%
You aren't presumptuous at all!

Yes mate. I'll do that. Just bare with me whilst I collate it all for you.
Bloody kind of you there Mr. clown!

Think you're taking it too seriously, it's just part of the transfer window fun here. IMO the rumours from news aggregators like transfermarketweb aren't any worse. But that's just me.
I suppose I was. Newbie here!
To be clear, everyone is just sorta role-playing even though they know it's not necessarily reliable?
(Apologiez if I busted anyone's bubble :/ )

Planning on placing a few bets?
Nope, just being cautious before getting excited >_>

Yes mate. I'll do that. Just bare with me whilst I collate it all for you.

Its more pertinent to establish his favourite Simon and Garfunkel composition.

I don't think he will ever reveal it to you outside a clue in another encrypted youtube clip.

See that wasn't too hard (:

For what it's worth I thought silva was on the decline and he ends up having his best season at city, imo..

We all see different permutations, starting line ups and favour to our likes, however, there's a nasty side being developed by stones, it's being nurtured in my opinion, one which will help elevate his ability through ego, as currently he is far to likable..

There's a lot to be said about ego on the field, I just don't think stones believes in what most can see, he's all the makings of top draw without the belief. Let's hope vinny can nurture him this year as it is the one position, still, that is our achillies heel, we have the ingredients, time to turn the cooker on!

As we know Silva was playing for 18 months maybe more ( bluewhit can be far more definitive ) under MP with injury.

Free from injury and allowed to do what he does best he is valuable to us in many games.

When double marked and not allowed space he becomes much less effective.

As we know Silva was playing for 18 months maybe more ( bluewhit can be far more definitive ) under MP with injury.

Free from injury and allowed to do what he does best he is valuable to us in many games.

When double marked and not allowed space he becomes much less effective.

I too thought that Silva might become a perpipheral figure, but as you say he was double hampered sufferi g from both the Pelle & injury.

Edit: he looks younger now than two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.