It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on vacation to Florida tomorrow for the first time in years, and the last time I went this happened in the middle of it.

CY36137042.jpg

I can dream something similar happens this time, right? ;)

I too thought that Silva might become a perpipheral figure, but as you say he was double hampered sufferi g from both the Pelle & injury.

Edit: he looks younger now than two years ago.

If he stays injury free I think he will still be pivotal in many important games for the remainder of his current contract.

One thing about Pep I have already learnt in his time at City is that he is smarter than MP and RM when it comes to man management both on and off the pitch.

Can someone knowledgeable list out Tolmie's record on transfers over the years, both hits and misses?
I do remember him hinting at our best transfer window ever before we ended up with Sinclair, Garcia, Maicon, Rodwell and Richard Wright. Tbf I think he's defiently itk, but I do think its a long way from him hinting someones a done deal and the player actually signing.

Think we were meant to sign Thiago Silva, De Rossi, Hazard and van Persie that summer btw

If he stays injury free I think he will still be pivotal in many important games for the remainder of his current contract.

One thing about Pep I have already learnt in his time at City is that he is smarter than MP and RM when it comes to man management both on and off the pitch.

I don't think you are wrong on that one.

I'm going on vacation to Florida tomorrow for the first time in years, and the last time I went this happened in the middle of it.

CY36137042.jpg

You really cannot fault that photo and the end result .

Well done Roberto Mancini .

To be clear, everyone is just sorta role-playing even though they know it's not necessarily reliable?
I like this theory, but there's a room for development: for example, you can be the only alive person here, with all other BM members existing only within your field of perception ;)

CY36137042.jpg

Can you fly fourth and back a couple of times mate? Just to check the correlation thoroughly :)

I don't think you are wrong on that one.

Cheers.

A more astute manager and more talented players doesn't always guarantee more silverware but its a good start.

We have to remain confident that we will bring in players that can withstand the rigours of premiership football and perform in Europe at the same time to add to those that we already know can.

You really cannot fault that photo and the end result .

Well done Roberto Mancini .

Well done indeed.

Particularly seeing as he signed Kolarov (for his pace).

The first time I saw Kolarov in the flesh, I also miguidedly thought he looked quick. I was arguing with people who said he looked like he was running into a strong wind.

Right pair of ****s he made of me & Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.