It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was from the FA for tapping up 2 schoolboys, there is another CAS hearing in regards to Benjamin Garre if Velez is ruled right City could face a transfer ban
The case is against Fifa, if it finds against fifa then fifa would need to be the ones to issue a ban which seems unlikely as they gave us permission, even then it wouldnt be for this window and we would appeal it.

Just been told off a match mate in the pub, (I know I know) who's sister-in-law works at the hospital scan centre, City have book 2 slots with a 3rd to be confirmed tomorrow, for this week. MRI machine..sounds to me like things are moving on. He's told me stories of injuries and other such things in the past she's come across that have appeared in the press the next day, don't bite my head off, ain't attention seeking, just posting on what I believe to be positive news from a lad iv no reason to distrust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.