It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told off a match mate in the pub, (I know I know) who's sister-in-law works at the hospital scan centre, City have book 2 slots with a 3rd to be confirmed tomorrow, for this week. MRI machine..sounds to me like things are moving on. He's told me stories of injuries and other such things in the past she's come across that have appeared in the press the next day, don't bite my head off, ain't attention seeking, just posting on what I believe to be positive news from a lad iv no reason to distrust.
Hopefully scanning Mendy's knee

Just been told off a match mate in the pub, (I know I know) who's sister-in-law works at the hospital scan centre, City have book 2 slots with a 3rd to be confirmed tomorrow, for this week. MRI machine..sounds to me like things are moving on. He's told me stories of injuries and other such things in the past she's come across that have appeared in the press the next day, don't bite my head off, ain't attention seeking, just posting on what I believe to be positive news from a lad iv no reason to distrust.
Some people might give you shit for this but over the years I've realized that the most reliable of news comes from the most unexpected and humble places - nurses working in hospitals, janitors working at the club, people who work at the City store, etc. Not saying that your information is 100% genuine but I like it.

Great bit of news, cheers mate. I find this kind of stuff much more believable than some of the shysters who make out like they're in a Whatsapp group with Txiki and George Mendes.

You're assuming Walker will start because Alves needs to be eased into the Premier League.

IMO What's much more likely is Alves starts because Walker needs to be eased into Pep's tactics and system.

Good point, easily possible. Though Spurs' system is similar which is another reason Pep wanted Walker, as it shouldn't be a major change for him. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.