It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was done to the chavs

Pep Guardiola wants City to make a determined effort to beat Chelsea to the signing of Antonio Rüdiger (24) from Roma next week. [Mirror]

Reports of a Monday medical for Rüdiger are untrue and the prospect of working with Guardiola will have a factor in his thinking. [Mirror]

Pep Guardiola wants City to make a determined effort to beat Chelsea to the signing of Antonio Rüdiger (24) from Roma next week. [Mirror]

Reports of a Monday medical for Rüdiger are untrue and the prospect of working with Guardiola will have a factor in his thinking. [Mirror]

Not written by Simon Mullock so can't see any of this being true. Centre mids aren't even being considered this summer.

He's at Messi's wedding isn't he?

Not Mendy, Mendy has been on holiday.

The Rudiger article also says we were desperate for Bakayoko...which is bullshit.

Sounds like an article just hyping up Chelsea's signings - "Look! Guardiola wanted them too!"

Hope this is bullshit.

No foreign club can afford his transfer fee and wages. Bayern and PSG were both put off with his wage demands, not wanting to damage their structure.

If Sanchez wants to leave he should call their bluff, no way will they pass up on £50m, £60m, possibly even £70m for him.

Agent trying to get more money for his client I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.