It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a bloody meeting at the UN today because an armed conflict is becoming more and more likely.
Saudi are hardly likely to attack a country which hosts 12,000 US service men in their largest non US soil airbase and has a population made up of 92% expatriates, with a high proportion of those being from the two countries it buys all its arms from.

City would buy from PSG if they had a player we wanted (which I don't think they do).

Last edited:
Holy shit. Just to make sure what you're saying, these are some of the players who have been active in the last 10 years - Mascherano, Puyol, Van Buyten, Hummels, Komapany, Pique, Ferdinand, Vidic, Nesta, Cannavaro, Ramos, Godin, Bonucci, Chiellini. Some of them have retired now, but all of them have pretty active in the last 10 years. And you're saying that Silva is better than all of those. Mother of god.
can't argue with this.

And Marquinhos and Miranda play for Barca, Madrid and Bayern? Hell one of those guys is his club teammate. Why do you think I specifically mentioned Tite? The reason is because starting for your national team is not a barometer; getting benched by Tite is. And that is because he is one of the best coaches in the world. He's not managing some fancy hot shot European club so people might not rate him, but make no mistake, the man is a genius. So when he comes in and immediately sends Silva to the bench, it means something. France is managed by Deschamps, who is a clueless fuck. I don't consider that a valid argument.
I’m sorry but you’re not making any sense at all. The statement I was referring to was that you asked why Silva wasn’t as highly regarded as Bonucci, et al. Then I said it’s because he plays for PSG, then your argument is Marquinhos and Mirando also don’t play for Bayern, Madrid, Barca. Wtf? Are you saying Marquinhos and Miranda is as highly regarded as Bonucci?

Oh and Tite, your so called ‘one of the best coach in the world’, recalled him to be the captain in the last match.

http://www.goal.com/brasilglobaltou...ilva-returns-as-captain-the-brazil-xi-to-face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.