It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right ladies & gents, I've missed the past few days of news on here but I'm going off the City Watch Twitter here. If anyone can correct me that'd be great:
• we have a bid for a centre half lined up, nobody knows who.
• apparent bid for Kolarov from Besiktas (everyone's doubtful as we thought Otamendi was the one to be replaced, and the Turkish club's have flirted with signing him for what seems like decades to no effect)
• Sanchez seems a lot closer than we imagined
• Alves, Walker and Mendy should be finalised before pre-season (as long as we agree fees with their respective clubs, apart from Alves who is now a free agent)
• no move this summer for another midfielder
• very much on course to achieve nabbing our transfer targets, with possibly more arriving depending on departures.

If anyone can clarify if I'm speaking sense I'd very much appreciate it.

That's what's being said on the forum,these conclusion drawn from twitter and clues hidden inside semi popular 80's tunes

Right ladies & gents, I've missed the past few days of news on here but I'm going off the City Watch Twitter here. If anyone can correct me that'd be great:
• we have a bid for a centre half lined up, nobody knows who.
• apparent bid for Kolarov from Besiktas (everyone's doubtful as we thought Otamendi was the one to be replaced, and the Turkish club's have flirted with signing him for what seems like decades to no effect)
• Sanchez seems a lot closer than we imagined
• Alves, Walker and Mendy should be finalised before pre-season (as long as we agree fees with their respective clubs, apart from Alves who is now a free agent)
• no move this summer for another midfielder
• very much on course to achieve nabbing our transfer targets, with possibly more arriving depending on departures.

If anyone can clarify if I'm speaking sense I'd very much appreciate it.

We're also not far off with Bertrand

for example?

Walker-fee seems a problem
Mendy-see above
Bertrand-new real links or news
Sanchez-arsenal may keep him to save face

Not saying they won't happen mate just that I don't think they are actually that close? Player terms will be sorted no doubt though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.