It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
1zzi9o5.jpg
People will still go for a smoke in the toilets though....

Don't think he's here. In the same Insta story, he was driving one of those tiny cars that airport crew have while surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of people. If he were here, word would have gotten out.

The tiny car was 11 hours ago though and this one was half an hour ago. I took it that the first was in LA and this one is wherever he's landed. Could literally be any airport in the world but it's interesting that he's chosen to hide where

The tiny car was 11 hours ago though and this one was half an hour ago. I took it that the first was in LA and this one is wherever he's landed. Could literally be any airport in the world but it's interesting that he's chosen to hide where
Ah okay, that makes sense. But remember that he likes trolling fans. I think he's gonna come eventually because he wouldn't be doing this if he was set to stay at Monaco, but I'm not sure that the deal is done just yet.

Ah okay, that makes sense. But remember that he likes trolling fans. I think he's gonna come eventually because he wouldn't be doing this if he was set to stay at Monaco, but I'm not sure that the deal is done just yet.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's flown back to monaco and he's on the wind up again but hopefully I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.