It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it would be better for Arsenal to sell Sanchez early rather than when the season is already underway. That way they have a month to sign players and get over the fan backlash before the season starts.

I think that it would be better for Arsenal to sell Sanchez early rather than when the season is already underway. That way they have a month to sign players and get over the fan backlash before the season starts.
You'd think from their point of view they'd want to get it sorted one way or the other ASAP and get Lacazette in within a couple of days either side of any negative Sanchez announcement.

You'd think from their point of view they'd want to get it sorted one way or the other ASAP and get Lacazette in within a couple of days either side of any negative Sanchez announcement.

Wenger is pig headed - don't under estimate how he will drag this out. He'll make Sanchez do pre season with the Arse maybe even make Sanchez start the first few Arsenal games. He won't give in easily and will want to humiliate Sanchez

Wenger is pig headed - don't under estimate how he will drag this out. He'll make Sanchez do pre season with the Arse maybe even make Sanchez start the first few Arsenal games. He won't give in easily and will want to humiliate Sanchez
Yes, you could be right even though it will actually do them no favours. Cutting off their noses as it were. They will see that as a way of not losing face but actually they would come out of it looking best IMO by getting shot of him for as much as they can possibly get and literally announcing Lacazette the next day.

I can't see him saying jot for a couple of days...he is hardly going to say I'm off in any kind of interview tonight...some are taking his comments of I'll say after the final as within 4 mins of it finishing...

I can't agree with that.

By all accounts everything appears principally agreed here and Arsenal are actively sourcing a replacement. That appears to be Lacazzette and seems very close to completion.

Sanchez will no doubt go through the usual process once he's back from CONFED, such as medical etc.

I think this will be officially announced in the next 7 days.

I can't agree with that.

By all accounts everything appears principally agreed here and Arsenal are actively sourcing a replacement. That appears to be Lacazzette and seems very close to completion.

Sanchez will no doubt go through the usual process once he's back from CONFED, such as medical etc.

I think this will be officially announced in the next 7 days.

I honestly hope you are right but look how Wenger held Nasri's feet to the flames till late August.

Bloody transfers! Some of us will be pleased when September comes!

I'm thinking of starting up a confidential support line for my fellow Transfer Forum Addicts

I wish City would kick into action soon as the suspense is worse than the action!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.