It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfers from 1986/87 season.
Suddenly i am thinking" What's all the panicking about"
Although i seem to remember Trevor Morley scoring the goal to get us promoted...
We used to be bobbins... now we can have our pick of the world's best.
Enjoy the next 2 weeks as our squad truly begins too look frightening
35391888530f00ae5ae8042de81676f5.jpg

I've heard the same. Flight from France arriving tonight apparently. Assume it's Mendy.
So, looks like we might get Mendy and Alves this week. Walker, 2nd LB and mystery CB in the 2 weeks following this one. Sanchez is anybody's guess - can take a month, can happen this week. We could possibly have the entire squad ready before we leave for the states on pre-season tour.

Alves will come, that's as good as confirmed. He has no club and we're the only ones linked with him. No smoke without fire.
Mendy will be here in time, I'm fairly confident. There's too much smoke to be no fire.
Bertrand is the one I'm not so sure of. These links could just be nothing I reckon, or they could have legitimate roots. There is smoke, but it could just be a cigarette.
Now anyone still saying we're getting Neymar/Aubameyang/Ronaldo will be disappointed. The only smoke there is from the on-fire pants of the tabloid journalists who invented the rumours.

I agree. After a great opening gambit with Bernardo and Ederson, it has gone quiet.

I'm sure we're doing things behind the scenes, or at least I hope so! It's frustrating to see Chelsea, rags and Arse continually linked with stars yet we only get a mention when we actually sign someone.

I assume Sanchez is taking so long because he's still in the Confed cup final and Wenger being obstinate.

With Walker i guess it's slow because Levy is tough to deal with?

Not sure why it's taking so long to get Mendy though, or Bertrand, or even Alves who doesnt have a club now!
Because City don't want to show there hand all at once, we have to ship players out & if we bring everyone in the buying teams will take the piss then we are stuck with players & wages. City will have the players & agents done but with Spurs & Arsenal they will try & throw curve balls till the last day of August.

Why would they want there best players signed so early allowing them to bed in during pre season??

I believe City will show there cards slowly over the next 2 weeks.

Because City don't want to show there hand all at once, we have to ship players out & if we bring everyone in the buying teams will take the piss then we are stuck with players & wages. City will have the players & agents done but with Spurs & Arsenal they will try & throw curve balls till the last day of August.

Why would they want there best players signed so early allowing them to bed in during pre season??

I believe City will show there cards slowly over the next 2 weeks.

We just released 5 players! And we currently have no full-backs in our squad. We don't have to sell to buy.With players returning to pre-season. I'd imagine we see some quick action on full-backs at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.