It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are trolling really hard right now

New Sponsor must be BIC.
logo-bic.png

Surely they're not doing all this shenanigans just to unveil the free signing of a 34 year old Brazilian, much as I'm excited by Alves, I'm not expecting him to be a "classic" signing.
Who knows. Maybe the targets are all in the bag, but because of some paperwork will take 2-3 days more, so the media team is trying to build up the hype and keep the fans engaged.

Who knows. Maybe the targets are all in the bag, but because of some paperwork will take 2-3 days more, so the media team is trying to build up the hype and keep the fans engaged.

Feyenoord just announced the transfer of Kongolo to Monaco.

Feyenoord just announced the transfer of Kongolo to Monaco.
Yep saw that. Like I said, I think at this point it's become crystal clear that Alves and Mendy are pretty much set to sign. Only thing that remains is the medical, paperwork and the official announcement.

Clutching at straws there mate, the site fell over quite badly, the maintenance was to fix the issue, with no connection to signings. In fact the issue wasn't fully fixed until yesterday afternoon, as the search facility (that caused the issue) had to be rebuilt.
OK thanks for the explanation

City are trolling really hard right now

I think my favourite announcement of a signing was Keegan in a post match interview, after we'd secured promotion from The Championship equivalent. He casually mentioned that we'd signed Schmeichel, catching the interviewer completely off guard as we hadn't even been linked with him prior to that! Now there's so much speculation it's hard to filter what's a genuine link and what isn't. Hopefully we'll see more happen now we're in to July though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.