It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to feel like the summer after the Mancini title - not much happened then we signed a pile of shite on deadline day! I'm hoping for better.

Starting to feel like the summer after the Mancini title - not much happened then we signed a pile of shite on deadline day! I'm hoping for better.
its the 4th of july and we have already signed to class players!! ffs get a grip

giphy.gif
Eamon Holmes has lost a good few pounds.

Its 5 days to the start of pre season and we haven't a single full back in the squad, I think a tentative flap is justified.

After all, it's just over two weeks to a derby - might be a friendly but still, not one I'd like us to get thrashed in, and we will get thrashed with half a defence.

Its 5 days to the start of pre season and we haven't a single full back in the squad, I think a tentative flap is justified.

After all, it's just over two weeks to a derby - might be a friendly but still, not one I'd like us to get thrashed in, and we will get thrashed with half a defence.

I think Alves will be done this week with Mendy not too far behind.

Walker will drag until August I feel.

No way will Pep be happy going into pre-season without at least 1 left back and 1 right back.

Ferna at RB with Stones covering, Kolarov at LB with Mangala covering (well we haven't sold him so presumably he'll be at training next week) sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.