It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the unknowns that potentially deliver some news, who can forget someone on a cruise in Norway(?) being told about Rodwell. Cheers for letting us know mate, you would assume someone potentially with a family if it's a house, i think the youngsters are sticking to apartments in the city centre.
I hope it's better than Rodwell, only thing I do know is it's got a staff house, which was previously occupied by a Romanian couple who I sold a car two which was kindly paid for by Bacary so they could head home in their galaxy on a 52 plate,(tight twat).ive met Sergio and yaya and recently Rooney at certain events and it's amazing how little they get to know, at a kids doo last year I got told stones was done to city and the group I was in laughed to each other like I was a nob. Not knowing this myself, I posted this info on here last year but was scoffed at, point is I've asked many a question but seriously get looked at like "fuck knows".

I hope it's better than Rodwell, only thing I do know is it's got a staff house, which was previously occupied by a Romanian couple who I sold a car two which was kindly paid for by Bacary so they could head home in their galaxy on a 52 plate,(tight twat).ive met Sergio and yaya and recently Rooney at certain events and it's amazing how little they get to know, at a kids doo last year I got told stones was done to city and the group I was in laughed to each other like I was a nob. Not knowing this myself, I posted this info on here last year but was scoffed at, point is I've asked many a question but seriously get looked at like "fuck knows".
It may be because I'm a few pints in—and I genuinely appreciate your sharing that info—but I am really struggling to understand this post.

Been out all day so pages & pages in the Alves thread and this one have been added which I've not been able to read.

Seemingly like Laporte last season Alves has shit out for one reason or another.

Now either we have been very unlucky twice with shithouses & bottlers, Pep isn't seen by former players as a god as some think on here or and I'm going to bang my drum again and say our wonderful chief negotiater isn't fucking good enough to get stuff sorted or at the very least is too 'nice'.

Truth is I don't think any of us have a clue who Pep is actually after and I like that.

he can't make people come. Our successes with KDB, Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Gundogan, Stones, Bernardo as well as many in the academy we've convinced to come shows we do a very, very good job at putting an enticing prospect on the table. There have been 2 instances that for very particular reasons a player has decided against it, just 2. You will never convince everyone to buy in, and even when you do (as we clearly did then) there is sometimes a personal reason that just prevents the move from happening. It's really harsh and unfair to criticise someone because they essentially can't conduct mind control on every single target. The fact we were so close on even the failures shows you how hard, and how well we worked, occasionally it's just not meant to be.

Some proper perspective there, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.