It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here throw millions around like confetti.

Luckily we have people at the club who do some diligence.

Players may not work as we have seen but none due to being disruptive or injury prone just lately.

Let those there do their job
Hmm bony, mangala, bravo, otta and stones to an extent, nolito. Did they not cost millions with limited success?

Agree about the window.

It should be open for two months (June to July) then shut at the start of August.

Coincidentally the transfer window after the second vid saw us bring in some belting signings. Rodwell a personal favourite

12.75 million according to https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/man...id/2012/pos//detailpos/0/w_s//plus/1#zugaenge

if you think that wasn't worth a punt Jordon Ibe(who) left Liverpool for 16 mil in 2016

You forgot the years Catchphase (Blue cones('15),Imminent('16) and 110%('17)) which is repeated to death!

Oh....and 60/70 pages of fish puns!

It's a done deal get your tattoos lads

What happened to the done deal BJ?
He didn't sign
But you said it was a done deal?
It was but he didn't sign
It wasn't done then
It was nearly done though
Then why didn't you say nearly,close,almost,likely,nearing its conclusion
Oh fuck off im not telling anyone jack shit from my source again

I've just heard messi is a done deal
Oh BJ you're the man I'm soooo exited if I can get a beard on my KAKA tattoo no one will know the difference

Mooy a gem? He never kicked a ball for us and we flogged him to Huddersfield for £8m, and whilst Jesus may well look like value for money he still cost £25m!

How was he not a gem? We bought a football club and sold 1 player for more than what we paid to buy it! Jesus was considered the next Neymar...25 was a steal and he took less wages to come here on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.