Tantrums
Done deals that aren't anywhere near done deals
Players who are gods then shit if they go elsewhere
Kfa's
Airplane tracking
It's quiet because we do our business the right way
It's quiet because we are doing fuck all business

1700 pages haha
I just want the season to start, us to sign Mendy, and the rest will sort itself out. I'm sick of waiting for football on the weekends, and CL on weeknights. At least we only have a little more than a month until then :)

Just to put thing in context. So the calls for cheeky's head don't ring around Eastlands because we missed out on a stop gap defender because we rained in the stupid wages we once had to pay to attract talent to little known "Citeh". A couple of vids to peruse, one of which to this day still makes my eyes fill with joy, the other makes me chuckle at some of the stick i used to get for being one of 3 city supporters in a 1990's pub. How far has our great club come?

How professional are the people in comparative terms? Watch and as the famous sayings go "Drink it in" and "Have That"

Eh Flappers!
Hard to believe the same generation of fans can witness such great changes. Being a City fan is like going up the first gradient on the Big One @ Blackpool, we are getting to the top now lads/Lasses brave face, chest out........ Enjoy the ride ,

Just to put thing in context. So the calls for cheeky's head don't ring around Eastlands because we missed out on a stop gap defender because we rained in the stupid wages we once had to pay to attract talent to little known "Citeh". A couple of vids to peruse, one of which to this day still makes my eyes fill with joy, the other makes me chuckle at some of the stick i used to get for being one of 3 city supporters in a 1990's pub. How far has our great club come?

How professional are the people in comparative terms? Watch and as the famous sayings go "Drink it in" and "Have That"

Eh Flappers!
Hard to believe the same generation of fans can witness such great changes. Being a City fan is like going up the first gradient on the Big One @ Blackpool, we are getting to the top now lads/Lasses brave face, chest out........ Enjoy the ride ,

Class!

I just want the season to start, us to sign Mendy, and the rest will sort itself out. I'm sick of waiting for football on the weekends, and CL on weeknights. At least we only have a little more than a month until then :)

I agree and I think it's madness that the window doesn't close earlier, these threads are the same every year. I haven't read through it all because madness hasn't got to me yet plus I learnt that lesson several years ago. Have we had the ITK meltdown yet. The one where they flounce off promising never to return but do anyhow because they like the attention. The fallout from that is usually a great laugh.

I agree and I think it's madness that the window doesn't close earlier, these threads are the same every year. I haven't read through it all because madness hasn't got to me yet plus I learnt that lesson several years ago. Have we had the ITK meltdown yet. The one where they flounce off promising never to return but do anyhow because they like the attention. The fallout from that is usually a great laugh.
In a nutshell fella.. youre spot on.

Agree about the window.

It should be open for two months (June to July) then shut at the start of August.

You tube songs
Fans dream teams based on every rumour printed
Itk's
Tantrums
Done deals that aren't anywhere near done deals
Players who are gods then shit if they go elsewhere
Kfa's
Airplane tracking
It's quiet because we do our business the right way
It's quiet because we are doing fuck all business

1700 pages haha

You forgot the years Catchphase (Blue cones('15),Imminent('16) and 110%('17)) which is repeated to death!

Oh....and 60/70 pages of fish puns!

Eh Flappers!

Coincidentally the transfer window after the second vid saw us bring in some belting signings. Rodwell a personal favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.