It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it fair to say the bullishness at the start of the summer has ended for many?

Thinking about who we are linked with and which positions we are not, I still think we'll struggle in games next season without a new (and better) defensive midfielder.

Who else is there other than midfielders (Dinho did a solid job when he played there last season, but we're not realistically going to win things with him playing there. Even as 2nd choice, it means we're one injury away from having him there for the bulk of the season) and youth players who aren't realistically going to get a chance?
Not arguing that point. Just this is football and not American HandEgg. We have a squad and some players are defenders.

We don't have defensive roster.

Might seem an odd question, but what's the deal with visas for the States, how quickly can the club get them sorted if a player signs say on Sat or Sun?

Presumably Walker will already have one sorted for Spurs' pre-season trip!

Whilst I can understand people's frustrations everyone still needs to remember the 2 excellent bits of business we've done already! This seems to have been forgotten.
We will sign full backs, there is no hiding place on this, we don't even have the old guard to fall back on now, and for that reason I'm relatively calm about the situation!

Presumably Walker will already have one sorted for Spurs' pre-season trip!

Takes 5 mins to get an Esta. They won't need a full, work permit for a short promotional trip because they will be being paid in the UK.

How can I post an image/picture? A City fan met Txiki last night and appears to have got some info (photo taken with Txiki too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.