It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could get Mendy and Walker in before we fly to the States it would give everyone a much needed lift after the Alves saga. Not sure how likely that is though with only four days to departure.

If we could get Mendy and Walker in before we fly to the States it would give everyone a much needed lift after the Alves saga. Not sure how likely that is though with only four days to departure.

I can see that happening and then we are not in bad shape at all. Sanchez can run on - we have more than enough until the end of August.

*shakes head*

Who else is there other than midfielders (Dinho did a solid job when he played there last season, but we're not realistically going to win things with him playing there. Even as 2nd choice, it means we're one injury away from having him there for the bulk of the season) and youth players who aren't realistically going to get a chance?

Might seem an odd question, but what's the deal with visas for the States, how quickly can the club get them sorted if a player signs say on Sat or Sun?

Might seem an odd question, but what's the deal with visas for the States, how quickly can the club get them sorted if a player signs say on Sat or Sun?

Assume the club have booked any potential travellers on. I know that John Terry was booked on a flight with the rest of the squad when he was rumoured to be joining. But it wouldn't take long. It's an Esta you need and they last 2 years. So most would have one I guess otherwise takes 5 mins.

I've always thought that a deal for walker would be concluded in the states and I'd worry if we didn't come back with him!!! Hopefully Mendy will be done this week and will be on the plane with the rest.

What happened to all the ITK clues...was looking good now gone a bit quiet or have I missed something ? Must say I can't wait for my hols...a week with no Tinternet. TFFT.
Twosips has posted plenty. Both look very close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.