It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has @Rosler1985 been banned yet or we giving him the luxury of waiting until Saturday?

Why do people want any one who post rubbish to be banned, yet Tolmie is worshipped. If you think it is cr*p ignore it.

I read this thread for the amusement but 99% of it is absolute garbage. The ones who people want to ban at least say something not just posting a random youtube vid indicating fantastic signings soon.

I'd rather read cr*p transfer rumours than 5 pages of f*ckin PUNS

If we sign Walker and Bertrand then they need no adapting to the EPL. I suspect Mendy will be signed but won't be a starter until Sept time. Last season we had Fernandinho filling in and I suspect he will again as cover.

Why do people want any one who post rubbish to be banned, yet Tolmie is worshipped. If you think it is cr*p ignore it.

I read this thread for the amusement but 99% of it is absolute garbage. The ones who people want to ban at least say something not just posting a random youtube vid indicating fantastic signings soon.

Can this Puns fella play RB?

Don't know why I'm doing this but I've heard that one of our targets is due for a medical tomorrow. It's 3rd hand but from a very good source, apologies in advance if it turns out to be cobblers.

I'm enjoying the idea of Domenech taking training and being like: 'alright lads, line up, attack against defence'

*everyone but Vinny and John moves to the other side of the pitch*

'Oh'

Don't know why I'm doing this but I've heard that one of our targets is due for a medical tomorrow. It's 3rd hand but from a very good source, apologies in advance if it turns out to be cobblers.
Think more people should do this if they're genuine, because I know people who don't have the sources others do appreciate this type of message just as a boost, so thanks!

Sounds fishy to me.

Reason being it was blatant wumming which is against the CoC.

I'm enjoying the idea of Domenech taking training and being like: 'alright lads, line up, attack against defence'

*everyone but Vinny and John moves to the other side of the pitch*

'Oh'

Seriously though where is Otamendi? Has anyone seen him recently, is he ok? He hasn't posted on social media for a while...

Anything positive is always welcome mate!;) cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.