It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get this fullback situation sorted quickly, I am very surprised that we have allowed ourselves to get in this position.

Get in Mendy and Walker and then start to think about Mbape,
Nah! Get Mbappe first. The other 2 are simply about money. Mbappe is about options. Nobody is hurrying to pay 50 million for either fullback. So if that's what their clubs want, they'll be there in August. Mbappe has 5 teams jostling for him. All willing to pay the fee. So he is and should be the #1 attempt.

As if there is something there.

Alves thing might have been a blessing in disguise as it seems to have given us the kick in the arse needed to agree fees for our other FB targets and get them in.

I agree that Mbappe isn't top of our priority list as there's a fair few full-backs we need to be signing, but I'm sure we're capable of negotiating for multiple players at the same time.

I don't know, i'm having my doubts :)

Alves thing might have been a blessing in disguise as it seems to have given us the kick in the arse needed to agree fees for our other FB targets and get them in.

I think we were always going to be moving on these this week, if anything Alves just took up a day or two that we probably would have allowed for these two but kept free for that shitebag.

No, I just think they were waiting for Alves to arrive before kicking things off. We always heard they expected to sign 2-4 players this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.