It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stab in the dark here but I reckon he'll have a better season than bravo did.

My opinion is that Bravo is or was a good keeper with all the talent to succeed in the PL except one.
He gets no protection from opponents like non UK games do via referees. Our game allows opponents to challenge for loose balls and he simply was terrified by this. This affected his game and his anxiety then affected other parts of his game.
He will be class again out of the PL.

Joe has a couple of them and no one wants to touch him with a barge pole.
A couple? 4 to be exact. The joint best record with Cech.
As the years went on he certainly developed an issue diving close to his body on his left and he can't really do the sweeper thing - which is vital to Peps game tactics - though he's not as bad as some on here think.

Last edited:
Stab in the dark here but I reckon he'll have a better season than bravo did.
Not difficult though is it?
Worst City keeper in my lifetime as a blue. Yeah he can sweep but that's his secondary job. His keeping skills are totally unsuited to the Premier League.
Hopefully he'll be gone very soon.

My opinion is that Bravo is or was a good keeper with all the talent to succeed in the PL except one.
He gets no protection from opponents like non UK games do via referees. Our game allows opponents to challenge for loose balls and he simply was terrified by this. This affected his game and his anxiety then affected other parts of his game.
He will be class again out of the PL.[/QUOTE

I really felt for him, didn't know what hit him. I think its fair to say the players he had in front of him, Vinny being injured, didn't help. it must have been bad because it affected his very basics of goalkeeping. our opponents knew they had a chance if they just flung the ball in. shit teams got points they were not expecting before that season started. so we move on. he has a season under his belt, as does Pep, we look like having some decent players around him, its all there now for him to put last season behind him and start afresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.