It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will opt out of this thread for a while and come back when people stop talking about the stupidity of Pep moving Kun on

It seems in the absence of a new transfer today people just cannot stop talking about this shit

I think I will opt out of this thread for a while and come back when people stop talking about the stupidity of Pep moving Kun on

It seems in the absence of a new transfer today people just cannot stop talking about this shit

Yep, this idea that Kun will be "moved on," is ridiculous,SA is so much more than just a great striker to Mcfc.

The 9320 goal is possibly the greatest PL moment ever,it guarantees Serg legendary status at City,

When the time comes to either leave,or retire from the club,it will be done with maximum effect and respect.

For me his only move will be a return to Argentina,when the time for him is right!.

I don't think Aguero should leave now, I have no reason to think he will leave now. But when the time is thought to be right this isn't a reason to keep him with us the team going forward has to come first .
Yep, this idea that Kun will be "moved on," is ridiculous,SA is so much more than just a great striker to Mcfc.

The 9320 goal is possibly the greatest PL moment ever,it guarantees Serg legendary status at City,

We can't keep a player for sentimental or historical reasons.

I don't think Aguero should leave now, I have no reason to think he will leave now. But when the time is thought to be right this isn't a reason to keep him with us the team going forward has to come first .

No we are keeping him cos he is the best striker in the PL. Gabriel Jesus will probably replace him one day but let's wait until he has played more than 9 games for us eh? Likewise Mbappe has played 19 league games. Sergio has been brilliant for us for 6 years, and that's fact, not sentiment

There is also commercial aspects to to SA and 9320.

There is also commercial aspects to to SA and 9320.
It can't be a reason to keep a player in the team or squad though. For what it's worth I think he will leave on his own terms probably to Argentina either next summer or the one after when his contract expires. Shouldn't really be an issue the only way it might be would be if we signed both Mbappe and Sanchez this summer and I think the chances of that are very remote to non existent.

No we are keeping him cos he is the best striker in the PL. Gabriel Jesus will probably replace him one day but let's wait until he has played more than 9 games for us eh? Likewise Mbappe has played 19 league games. Sergio has been brilliant for us for 6 years, and that's fact, not sentiment
Wasn't suggesting otherwise, only pointing out sentiment and 93:20 commercial benefits can never be a reason to keep anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.